Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Peter Wolf Crier - Crutch and Cane




Somewhere I hear someone they call for you
Mama is cooking up a plate for two
Where's my home?
Somewhere safe
Where's my hero?
Running late
Where's my heroine?
She's in your veins.
Riddles and rambling gambling
with the boys
Swollen from smoking away all our toys
Where's our smile? Where's our grace?
Where's the ones
we've replaced?
Where's my childhood eager-to-please state?
I want you I need you I never really need no one
Except maybe Zanzibar.
J find it now and now but less these days
A fearless failure can sometimes have his way
At my best I am you
Not just one all of you
You who tore away my crutch and canc.
I'll turn him around and check
when time is right
I'll repay all of you when I get mine
But for right now have my breath
Save my legs take what's left
What is left of me after this day.
I want you I need you I never really need no one
Except maybe Zanzibar.

_______________________________________________
cannot get enough of this right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers